Cigarette Receptacles (6-Pack)
Extinguished cigarettes, cigarette filters, loose tobacco pouches, outer plastic packaging, inner foil packaging, rolling paper, and ash.HOW IT WORKS
- INSTALL | Install your Cigarette Receptacles in an easily accessible public location. Click here to view the installation manual.
- COLLECT | As a safety precaution, do not fill your receptacle more than 85% of its full capacity. When ready to empty, place a bag or bucket beneath the receptacle and unlock the receptacle door with the provided key. Recycle the cigarette butts by participating in TerraCycle's free Cigarette Recycling Program or by purchasing a Cigarette Waste Zero Waste Box.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
- 6 fire-safe, 100% rust-resistant aluminum receptacles for on-site collection and shipping
- Dimensions: 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" x 19"
- Bolts for installation
- 25 TerraCycle-branded, standardized stickers
- Shipping and handling costs
- Note: Steel bands not included.
Do not send in other types of waste like lighters, matches, or snack wrappers.
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.
Please note: This is a permanent collection unit. Please refer to the information above or reach out to the TerraCycle team at email@example.com. The product and shipping information for Zero Waste Boxes and Pallets does not apply to cigarette receptacles.