Empty Medicine Blister Packs - Zero Waste Box™
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle any brand of empty medicine blister packs.
Approximate waste units accepted:
- Small: 1500 blister packets
- Medium: 4300 blister packets
- Large: 7500 blister packets
For Business Waste Transfer Notes, please use EWC 15 01 05
- We cannot accept medicine and medication residue. Boxes received that contain tablets will need to be diverted to Energy from Waste (and therefore may not be recycled).
- Blister packs must not have originally been destined for disposal as clinical or hazardous waste.
- Blister packs must not have come into contact with biological contaminants e.g. from within an operating or treatment environment.
What you can recycle
- Empty Medicine Blister Packs
This box does not accept:
- Expired Medication
- Hazardous waste
- Cardboard Packaging
- Aerosol and Pressurised Cans
- Medicine or Medication Residue
- Medicine Bottles & Sprays